- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Perry provides vision and ocular health care for the whole family, including provision of pediatric eye care services at our Plano, TX clinic. She has comprehensive optometric training with patients of all ages, and has special interest and training in children's vision development and vision therapy.
Dr. Perry also has extensive training in fitting contact lenses, co-managing refractive surgery and cataract surgery, as well as managing eye diseases such as dry eye, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma.
- University of Houston, College of Optometry- Doctor of Optometry
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Minor in Chemistry
- Berkeley Eye Center, Houston, TX
- Eye Care Associates of Humble, Humble, TX
- University of Houston Eye Institute, Houston, TX
- Pediatric and Binocular Vision Services; University of Houston
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Rehabilitation; University of Houston
- Rehabilitation for the Blind and Partially Sighted; University of Houston
- Ocular Diagnostic and Medical Eye Services; University of Houston
- Cornea and Contact Lens Services; University of Houston
- National Board of Examiners of Optometry
- Texas State Board of Optometry
- Ocular Therapeutics, Texas Optometry Board
- Optometric Glaucoma Specialist, Texas Optometry Board
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Good-lite Company Pediatrics
- Ocular Instruments Award of Excellence
- Award of Excellence in Optics
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude and was the Top Graduate in her class