- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Brooks has comprehensive training and experience in all fields of Optometry. She specializes in ocular pathology, contact lens refractive therapy and glaucoma. She works diligently with each individual patient that visits our Plano, TX clinic to provide them with the refractive therapy that is best suited for their eyes.
Dr. Brooks has extensive training in ocular pathology, including diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy, macular degeneration, dry eye and glaucoma. She has studied under several of the nation’s top glaucoma specialists and is certified as an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist by the Texas Board of Optometry.
- University of Houston; College of Optometry - Doctor of Optometry
- Texas A&M University; Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Bridge Builder’s Eye Clinic; Dallas, Texas
- Eye Doctor’s Office; Dallas, Texas
- University of Houston Eye Institute; Houston, Texas
- Orthokeratology-Corneal Reshaping; University of Houston
- Rehabilitation for Blind and Partially Sighted; University of Houston
- Pediatric Optometry and Ocular Motility; University of Houston
- Ocular Disease and Pathology; University of Houston, Bridge Builder’s Eye Clinic
- National Board of Examiners
- Houston College of Optometry - Ocular Disease
- Texas State Board of Optometry
- Optometric Glaucoma Specialist, Texas Optometry Board
- Ocular Therapeutics, Texas Optometry Board