- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Harrison has a diverse background in optometry, specializing in vision testing and correction for over 20 years. As an Optometric Glaucoma Specialist, Dr. Harrison routinely screens for and treats glaucoma, conjunctivitis, foreign body removal, red eye and allergies. Dr. Harrison screens patients at our clinic in Plano, TX for cataracts and co-manages cataract removal and implant surgeries, diabetic retinopathy, strabismus and many other retinal and corneal diseases.
Specializing in LASIK and Refractive Surgery and Laser Correction Management, Dr. Harrison consults with the most recognized laser vision corporation in the world, TLC Laser Eye Centers. His consulting involvement has included studies in which Dr. Harrison analyzed LASIK outcomes for the LADAR eye-tracking laser. Dr. Harrison’s expertise includes providing investigational contact lens studies for some of the largest optical manufactures in the world.
Recognized for his credentials, Dr. Harrison was chosen by the largest optical company in the world (Cole Vision) to serve on a nationwide panel. On this panel, Dr. Harrison has set standards for thousands of eye doctors across the United States. Dr. Harrison continues to stay abreast of the latest optical technologies, studies, surgeries and therapies through lectures, studies, research and personal involvement to better offer his patients comprehensive optical care.
- University of Indiana; Doctorate in Optometry
- University of Indiana; Bachelor of Science
- Omni Eye Care; New Orleans, Louisiana
- Indianapolis Ocular Clinic; Indianapolis, Indiana
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery; American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Rehabilitation for the Blind and Partially Sighted; University of Indiana
- Ocular Disease and Pathology; University of Indiana
- International Association of Boards
- National Board of Examiners
- Houston College of Optometry – Ocular Disease
- Texas State Board of Optometry
- Ocular Therapeutics; Texas Optometry Board
- Indiana State Board of Optometry
- Optometric Glaucoma Specialist; Texas Optometry Board